7.1086, FYI: Electronic-interface dictionaries, Sumerian Lexicon

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Wed Jul 31 13:00:10 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1086. Wed Jul 31 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  112

Subject: 7.1086, FYI: Electronic-interface dictionaries, Sumerian Lexicon

Date:  Thu, 25 Jul 1996 15:14:55 MDT
From:  sburke at nwu.edu (Sean M. Burke)
Subject:  E-LEX, electronic-interface dictionaries

2)
Date:  Fri, 26 Jul 1996 01:18:43 PDT
From:  seagoat at primenet.com (John A. Halloran)
Subject:  www Sumerian Lexicon & Language Origin

Date:  Thu, 25 Jul 1996 15:14:55 MDT
From:  sburke at nwu.edu (Sean M. Burke)

E-LEX is a new email list for the discussion of the design of
dictionaries with electronic interfaces.

Topics may include:
	* the possibilities of hypertext/hypermedia for the electronic
		interface
	* adaptation of machine-readable dictionaries to user-friendly
		human-usable form
	* issues in conversion and adaptation of paper dictionaries to
		electronic form

The list's new homepage is at http://www.ling.nwu.edu/~sburke/e-lex/

To subscribe to E-LEX, send a message to
listproc at listserv.acns.nwu.edu, containing this line in the message
body:

	subscribe E-LEX Your Name

The list-owner of E-LEX is Sean M. Burke, sburke at babel.ling.nwu.edu