7.831, Qs: Address, Book, Origin, German, Syllable, Pig latin

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Wed Jun 5 16:26:53 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-831. Wed Jun 5 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  185

Subject: 7.831, Qs: Address, Book, Origin, German, Syllable, Pig latin

Date:  Tue, 04 Jun 1996 09:46:24 EDT
From:  fukuda at husc.harvard.edu (Minoru Fukuda)
Subject:  Address

2)
Date:  Mon, 03 Jun 1996 18:51:50 BST
From:  maya at paris7.jussieu.fr (Marina Yaguello)
Subject:  Louis Wolfson

3)
Date:  Tue, 04 Jun 1996 08:50:55 CDT
From:  smardale at dtd.com (simi)
Subject:   Latin Origin of Romanian

4)
Date:  Tue, 04 Jun 1996 15:04:22 PDT
From:  belanm at tornade.ERE.UMontreal.CA ("Marc A. B=?iso-8859-1?Q?=E9langer")?=
Subject:  "Progressives" in Germanic Languages

5)
Date:  Tue, 04 Jun 1996 23:05:38 EDT
From:  mgonzal2 at email.gc.cuny.edu (monica gonzalez)
Subject:  syllabification

6)
Date:  Fri, 31 May 1996 08:27:05 EDT
From:  markell at afterlife.ncsc.mil (Markell R West)
Subject:  Pig Latin

Date:  Tue, 04 Jun 1996 09:46:24 EDT
From:  fukuda at husc.harvard.edu (Minoru Fukuda)

Dear Linguists,

I am trying to get in touch with Steve Leary, who was a graduate student
at the Department of Linguistics, University of Illinois at
Urbana-Champaign, until probably 1990.  He taught Japanese at Cornell
University after he left Illinois.  If you happen to know where he is now,
please let me know.
Thank you.

Minoru Fukuda
<fukuda at husc.harvard.edu>

UNTIL AUGUST, 1996
Office:
Department of Linguistics, Harvard University
77 Dunster Street, Cambridge, Mass 02138
Home:
30 Hamilton Road, APT. 104, Arlington, Mass 02174
Tel & Fax 617-648-2381

FROM SEPTEMBER, 1996
Office:
Room 411-A, Tezukayama Gakuin University
2-1823 Imakuma, Osaka-sayama 589, Japan
Tel +81-723-65-0865;  Fax +81-723-65-5628