7.840, Qs: Creole, Lg use, Software, Groovy, Japanese

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Fri Jun 7 12:59:48 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-840. Fri Jun 7 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  148

Subject: 7.840, Qs: Creole, Lg use, Software, Groovy, Japanese

Date:  06 Jun 1996 16:15:00
From:  P.A.Rowlett at mod-lang.salford.ac.uk
Subject:  Creole inquiry

2)
Date:  Thu, 06 Jun 1996 11:52:44 -1000
From:  maduell at hawaii.edu (Mariana Maduell)
Subject:  language use in the performing arts

3)
Date:  Thu, 06 Jun 1996 16:11:13 PDT
From:  rhodes79 at mail.idt.net (kharyssa rhodes)
Subject:  Software

4)
Date:  Fri, 07 Jun 1996 03:16:16 -0300
From:  guto at mat.ufrgs.br (Marnes Augusto Hoff)
Subject:  Groovy

5)
Date:  Fri, 07 Jun 1996 15:19:15 +0800
From:  s22032 at cc.ntnu.edu.tw (Constance Wen-hua Chang)
Subject:  Japanese informants

Date:  06 Jun 1996 16:15:00
From:  P.A.Rowlett at mod-lang.salford.ac.uk

Dear all,

An MA supervisee of mine is about to undertake research on the syntax of
Guadeloupe Creole.  She is eager to contact JEAN BERNABE who was (and maybe
still is) at the Universite' des Antilles et de la Guyane.  If anyone knows
his e-mail or snail address, please forward it/them to:

O.E.Cyrille at mod-lang.salford.ac.uk

Anyone else willing to act as an informal informant or who might be able to
give helpful pointers to useful sources is also requested to get in touch.

Many thanks,
Dr Paul Rowlett
European Studies Research Institute
University of Salford