7.885, Qs: Clitics, Answering machines, SSILA, Data reliability

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Thu Jun 13 05:11:59 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-885. Thu Jun 13 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  136

Subject: 7.885, Qs: Clitics, Answering machines, SSILA, Data reliability

Date:  Wed, 12 Jun 1996 09:44:47 -0000
From:  delacy at host02.net.voyager.co.nz ("Paul de Lacy")
Subject:  Q: Subject Clitics

2)
Date:  Wed, 12 Jun 1996 12:16:06 +0200
From:  veronesi at ms.sinfo.interbusiness.it (Veronesi Daniela)
Subject:  Qs: answering machine messages

3)
Date:  Wed, 12 Jun 1996 10:41:07 +0200
From:  steind at phil-fak-3.phil-fak.uni-duesseldorf.de (Dieter Stein)
Subject:  SSILA Bulletin

4)
Date:  Tue, 11 Jun 1996 14:28:57 EDT
From:  awechsle at bbn.com (Allan Wechsler)
Subject:  Data reliability

Date:  Wed, 12 Jun 1996 09:44:47 -0000
From:  delacy at host02.net.voyager.co.nz ("Paul de Lacy")

I'm looking for references to work in Subject Clitic Pronouns over
the last decade.  As I am ignorant of most of the work in clitics
over this period, any more generalised references (i.e. to 'Clitics'
in general) would also be appreciated.
(More specifically, I am interested in approaches to clitics within
Minimalism, altho' G/B approaches are still important (and
relevant).)

Many thanks.

Paul de Lacy.
University of Auckland.