7.325, Qs: M Newbrook, Spoken Engl grammar, Learning disorders/aphasia

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Fri Mar 1 16:40:08 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-325. Fri Mar 1 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  112

Subject: 7.325, Qs: M Newbrook, Spoken Engl grammar, Learning disorders/aphasia

Date:  Fri, 01 Mar 1996 14:00:10 GMT
From:  sw10011 at cus.cam.ac.uk ("S. Wakabayashi")
Subject:  Q: address

2)
Date:  Fri, 01 Mar 1996 14:51:00 GMT
From:  geoffs at cogs.susx.ac.uk (Geoffrey Sampson)
Subject:  spoken English grammar

3)
Date:  Fri, 01 Mar 1996 15:26:05 GMT
From:  l3cmurph at CompApp.DCU.IE (Ciaran Murphy CL3)
Subject:  Research Information

Date:  Fri, 01 Mar 1996 14:00:10 GMT
From:  sw10011 at cus.cam.ac.uk ("S. Wakabayashi")

A friend of mine would like to find out where to write to Dr. Mark
Newbrook, last known to my friend to be in Hong Kong, and then Australia
(Monash University) (1992).
Can anyone help?

Please reply to my friend directly at <ksi1000 at cus.cam.ac.uk>
Thank you.

Shigenori Wakabayashi
Research Centre for English and Applied Linguistics
University of Cambridge