7.332, Confs: Yuen Ren Society, 2nd Lang Research Forum

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sat Mar 2 21:44:26 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-332. Sat Mar 2 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  133

Subject: 7.332, Confs: Yuen Ren Society, 2nd Lang Research Forum

We'd appreciate your limiting conference announcements to 150 lines,
so that we can post more than 1 per issue.  Please consider omitting
information useful only to attendees, such as information on housing,
transportation, or rooms and times of sessions.  Thank you for your
cooperation.