7.337, TOC: UCI Working Papers in Linguistics 1

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sun Mar 3 15:29:10 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-337. Sun Mar 3 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  109

Subject: 7.337, TOC: UCI Working Papers in Linguistics 1

Editor for this issue: lveselin at emunix.emich.edu (Ljuba Veselinova)

At the end of the issue is a statement of our policy regarding TOCs
and instructions on retrieving backlists of journal TOCs from our
listserv.

-------------------------Table of Contents--------------------------------

Irvine Linguistics Students Association is pleased to announce the
publication of the first volume of the UCI Working Papers in
Linguistics.

	      UCI Working Papers in Linguistics, Volume 1
	Edited by Brian Agbayani, Kazue Takeda and Sze-Wing Tang

Articles appearing in the first volume are:
On the Interaction of Antecedent Contained Deletion and Negative Polarity
Licensing: Theoretical Implications
	Brian Agbayani
On Word Order in Old English
	Terri Griffith
Raising in Dagur Relative Clauses
	Ken Hale and Chunyan Ning
LF as a Level without Functional Categories and its Parallelisms with the
Overt Syntax of a Language without Functional Categories
	Hajime Ikawa
De as a Functional Head in Chinese
	Chunyan Ning
Coronal Unmarkedness and Sonority in Optimality Theory: The Case of
Ponapean
	Michie Takano
Scrambling and Partial Object Shift
	Yuji Takano
On Lexical Quantification: The Case of Saai in Cantonese
	Sze-Wing Tang
Phonological Constraints, Optimality, and Phonetic Realization in
Cantonese
	Moira Yip
English Verb-Particle Constructions: A *Knock Out
	Ed Zoerner

US$12, plus shipping and handling (per item)
Domestic: $5; Canada: $6; Mexico: $7 (airmail), $5 (surface);
Elsewhere: $11 (airmail), $7 (surface)

PREPAYMENT REQUIRED. Please make checks or money orders payable to
'ILSA-ASUCI'. We cannot accept credit card payment. Payment must be in
US funds, drawn on a US bank.  Please allow 4-6 weeks for
delivery. Send order form and payment to:

Irvine Linguistics Students Association,
School of Social Sciences,
University of California, Irvine,
Irvine, CA 92717, U.S.A.

Please address inquires to ilsa at orion.oac.uci.edu

Customer information
Name:
Street Address:
City, Province/State:
Country, Zip Code:
Telephone Number:
E-mail:

Item		Quantity	Price per item	Total
UCIWPL-1			$12		$

				Shipping:	$
				Total:		$

---------------------------Note----------------------------------------
We publish the tables of contents of current journal issues and
working papers if they are reduced to 20 lines or less; and we
maintain journal backlists on our listserv.  Our resources, however,
do not allow us to post the tables of contents of books.

Available journal backlists include:
	LI lst       (Linguistic Inquiry)
	compling lst (Computational Linguistics)
        NALA lst     (Natural Language and Linguistic Theory)
        CAHIERS LST  (Les Cahiers de Grammaire)
	AIReview lst (Artificial Intelligence Review)

To retrieve a backlist, send the message:
    get <listname> linguist                      Ex:  get LI lst linguist
    listserv at tamvm1.tamu.edu