7.389, Qs: Research in Text Theory,Theoretical/Appl Lx,Grammaticality

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Wed Mar 13 18:02:00 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-389. Wed Mar 13 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  148

Subject: 7.389, Qs: Research in Text Theory,Theoretical/Appl Lx,Grammaticality

Editor for this issue: lveselin at emunix.emich.edu (Ljuba Veselinova)

Date:  Thu, 07 Mar 1996 14:49:00
From:  AFNWAMC at puknet.puk.ac.za (Carstens, WAM)
Subject:  Information on publications

2)
Date:  Sat, 09 Mar 1996 12:59:07 PST
From:  aharman at teleport.com (Alice Harman)
Subject:  Re: LINGUIST Digest - 5 Mar 1996 to 7 Mar 1996

3)
Date:  Sun, 10 Mar 1996 20:36:22 +0100
From:  schoneb at uni-muenster.de (Thomas Schvneborn)
Subject:  Q: grammaticality of a sentence

Date:  Thu, 07 Mar 1996 14:49:00
From:  AFNWAMC at puknet.puk.ac.za (Carstens, WAM)

I originally sent the included message to a publisher but up till now
have not received any answer.  I hope someone with access to the
requested information could help me as I do need the details quite
urgently.  Your help will be much appreciated!

Wannie Carstens
e-mail: AFNWAMC at PUKNET.PUK.AC.ZA

 =========
Walter de Gruyter Inc.
USA

Dear Sir/Madam

I would appreciate it if I could receive a list of the publications in
the series RESEARCH IN TEXT THEORY since 1990.  I do need the titles,
authors/ editors, etc. of all the volumes in this series SINCE 1990
(i.e.  the last volume in this series that is available in our
University's library: Vol. 15 on Intertextuality).  It is difficult to
obtain it along the normal routes (and also very time-consuming!) and
I need it quite urgently.  At present I am busy with a book on
Afrikaans text linguistics and I do need to know what has been
published in this series the past few years in order to update my own
theoretical background.

If there is an updated brochure available on this series I would
appreciate it if it could be mailed to me (address below).

I really do hope you will be able to help me!  Thank you in advance for
the help provided!

Wannie Carstens
Prof. Wannie Carstens
Dept. Afrikaans en Nederlands/Dept. of Afrikaans and Dutch
Personeelbussie 493/Staff postal box 493
Potchefstroomse Universiteit vir CHO/Potchefstroom University for CHE
POTCHEFSTROOM 2520
Suid-Afrika/South Africa

Tel.: (0148) 299-1485/6 (w)/299-1140 (h)
Faks./Fax: (0148) 299-1562
E-pos/E-mail: AFNWAMC at PUKNET.PUK.AC.ZA