7.399, Qs: Senoufo, Chinese mind, French translations needed

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Fri Mar 15 17:29:40 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-399. Fri Mar 15 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  102

Subject: 7.399, Qs: Senoufo, Chinese mind, French translations needed

Editor for this issue: lveselin at emunix.emich.edu (Ljuba Veselinova)

Date:  Thu, 14 Mar 1996 19:38:10 +0100
From:  Gilles.Boye at linguist.jussieu.fr (Gilles Boye)
Subject:  QS : Senoufo/Siamou bibliography

2)
Date:  Fri, 15 Mar 1996 02:25:47 +0200
From:  yeung at cc.helsinki.fi (Y-K Elliot Yeing)
Subject:  Chinese mind

3)
Date:  Thu, 14 Mar 1996 16:24:40 EST
From:  mayesh at gusun.acc.georgetown.edu (Heather Mayes)
Subject:  French translations needed

Date:  Thu, 14 Mar 1996 19:38:10 +0100
From:  Gilles.Boye at linguist.jussieu.fr (Gilles Boye)

        Dear Linguist,

   I'm looking for all kind of references about Senoufo and especially
the Siamou dialect spoken in Burkina Faso. Thanks for your help.

Gilles Boye