7.643, FYI: Studentships at ITRI Brighton, Bilingual list, Quechua

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Wed May 1 20:04:32 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-643. Wed May 1 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  131

Subject: 7.643, FYI: Studentships at ITRI Brighton, Bilingual list, Quechua

Date:  Tue, 30 Apr 1996 13:32:24 BST
From:  Roger.Evans at itri.brighton.ac.uk (Roger Evans)
Subject:  PhD Studentships at ITRI Brighton

2)
Date:  Tue, 30 Apr 1996 23:02:49 +0800
From:  H9290037 at hkucc.hku.hk (Peter GU Dept of Education HKU)
Subject:  The BILINGUAL List

3)
Date:  Wed, 01 May 1996 12:34:27 -0000
From:  dedenbac at platz0.voelk.uni-bonn.de (Sabine Dedenbach)
Subject:  Quechua language

Date:  Tue, 30 Apr 1996 13:32:24 BST
From:  Roger.Evans at itri.brighton.ac.uk (Roger Evans)

Information Technology Research Institute (ITRI)
University of Brighton

The ITRI invites PhD applicants with good Honours degrees (or
equivalent) in artificial intelligence, computer science, computational
linguistics, anthropology, sociology, design studies or related fields.
Studentships are available for a 3-year period to work on the following
areas:

- computational lexicography and lexical engineering
- computer supported collaborative design
- computer supported writing
- constraint satisfaction
- discourse analysis
- ethnographic analysis of design and engineering groups
- information extraction
- lexical representation
- multilingual language engineering
- natural language generation