7.650, Qs: Summer School,Software,Definition,Emoticons,Phonations

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Fri May 3 03:16:19 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-650. Thu May 2 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  180

Subject: 7.650, Qs: Summer School,Software,Definition,Emoticons,Phonations

Editor for this issue: avaldez at emunix.emich.edu (Annemarie Valdez)

Date:  Thu, 02 May 1996 18:01:52 +0700
From:  charlesl at hp.iis.sinica.edu.tw (Lin Chian -Jer)
Subject:  Qs:Summer School on linguistics

2)
Date:  Thu, 02 May 1996 14:57:32 +0200
From:  kirk at ling.umu.se (Kirk Sullivan)
Subject:  Software for teaching phonology

3)
Date:  Thu, 02 May 1996 14:55:10
From:  J.Treffer at nias.knaw.nl ("J. Treffers-Daller")
Subject:        definition of utterances

4)
Date:  Thu, 02 May 1996 15:30:27 +0200
From:  boosda at soziologie.unizh.ch
Subject:  Emoticons :-)

5)
Date:  Thu, 02 May 1996 14:56:27 BST
From:  maria at ling.ed.ac.uk
Subject:  Phonological Relevance  of Voice  Register / Phonation

Date:  Thu, 02 May 1996 18:01:52 +0700
From:  charlesl at hp.iis.sinica.edu.tw (Lin Chian -Jer)

Dear subscribers,

I am looking for universities or departments in the world, which offer
Summer school courses on linguistics.  If you know any, or if you know
how I could get more information on this, please be so kind as to mail
me (and tell me the web sites, if there is any).  I'll select some
useful information and post a summary later.  Thank you.