7.673, Qs: Discourse, "-y", English, HPSG, Communication

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Thu May 9 02:31:53 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-673. Wed May 8 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  185

Subject: 7.673, Qs: Discourse, "-y", English, HPSG, Communication

Editor for this issue: avaldez at emunix.emich.edu (Annemarie Valdez)

Date:  Wed, 08 May 1996 09:23:05 +1000
From:  J.Reid at latrobe.edu.au (Julie Reid)
Subject:  Relative clauses in spoken discourse

2)
Date:  Wed, 08 May 1996 08:19:12 +0700
From:  P85013 at VM.BIU.AC.IL
Subject:  "-y" pronunciation in British English

3)
Date:  Wed, 08 May 1996 18:00:34 +0200
From:  shimizu at let.kumamoto-u.ac.jp
Subject:  Formal and informal English

4)
Date:  Wed, 08 May 1996 17:52:39 BST
From:  TENHACKEN at ubaclu.unibas.ch (Pius ten Hacken)
Subject:  questions on HPSG

5)
Date:  Wed, 08 May 1996 16:40:28 -0000
From:  sgoes at gwdg.de (Stefan Goes)
Subject:  lit. on answering machines

Date:  Wed, 08 May 1996 09:23:05 +1000
From:  J.Reid at latrobe.edu.au (Julie Reid)

Dear Linguists,

I'm chasing recent references on relative clauses in spoken English,
and would really appreciate any suggestions that you may have,
particularly if the data has been analysed in terms of intonation
units. I will post a summary if there are sufficient replies.

Thanks,

Julie

Julie Reid
School of Linguistics