7.714, Sum: French translations needed

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Mon May 20 19:20:03 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-714. Mon May 20 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  96

Subject: 7.714, Sum: French translations needed

Editor for this issue: lveselin at emunix.emich.edu (Ljuba Veselinova)

Date:  Fri, 17 May 1996 15:41:55 EDT
From:  mayesh at gusun.acc.georgetown.edu (Heather Mayes)
Subject:  Sum:french translations needed

Date:  Fri, 17 May 1996 15:41:55 EDT
From:  mayesh at gusun.acc.georgetown.edu (Heather Mayes)

This is a summary of the results of my query "French translations
needed" posted March 15, 1996. I would like to thank the following
people for their replies:

Marc Picard
Joseph Reisdoerfer
Richard Epstein
Oscar Aguilera
Suzanne Fleishmann
Maj-Britt Mosegaard Hansen
Louise Brunette
Bert Peters
Corey Miller
Billy Clark
Lyne DaSylva
Jacqueline Leon
Gillian Sankoff
Anne Reboul
William J. Rapaport
Jean-Louis Duchet

My apologies for having taken so long to post this summary, but I
have only just finished this project I was working on.  The
following is a bibliography based on the replies I received:

Communications, vol. 32, 1980. Special issue on "les actes de discours."

Dictionnaire de la linguistique. Paris: Presses universitaires de France,
	1974.

Dubois, Jean. et al. Dictionnaire de linguistique. Paris: Larousse, 1981.

Ducrot, O. Schaeffer, J-M. Nouveau Dictionnaire Encyclopedique des
	$Sciences du Langage. Paris: Seuil, 1995.

Grice, H.P. "Logique et conversation" ("Logic and conversation") In:
	Communications. no 30, pp 57-72.

Labov, William. Le parler ordinaire: la langue dans les ghettos noirs des
	Etats-Unis. (Language in the Inner City) trad. by Alain Kihm.
	Paris: Minuit, 1978.

- ---. Sociolinguistique. Paris: Minuit, 1976.

Maingueneau, Dominique. Elements de linguistique pour le texte
	litteraire. 3rd ed. Paris: Dunod, 1993.

Moeschler, J. and Reboul, A. Dictionnaire Encyclopedique de pragmatique.
	Paris: Seuil, 1994.

Recanati, Francois. Les enonces performatifs. Paris: Minuit, 1981.

- ---. La transparence et l'enonciation. Paris: Seuil, 1978.

Searle, J.R. Les actes de langage; essai de philosophie du langage.
	(Speech acts) Paris: Hermann, 1972.

- ---. "Le sens litteral" In: Langue francaise, no 42. pp-34-47.

Thanks again,
Heather Mayes
Department of linguistics
Georgetown University