7.751, TOC: Davis Working Papers in Linguistics, Volume 5 (1996)

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Fri May 24 19:25:09 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-751. Fri May 24 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  69

Subject: 7.751, TOC: Davis Working Papers in Linguistics, Volume 5 (1996)

Editor for this issue: lveselin at emunix.emich.edu (Ljuba Veselinova)
At the end of the issue is a statement of our policy regarding TOCs
and instructions on retrieving backlists of journal TOCs from our listserv.

----------------------------- Messages --------------------------------
Davis Working Papers in Linguistics, Volume 5 (1996)
Topics in Language, Culture, and Cognition

Edited by Patrick Farrell, Debra J. Occhi, and Alison Rukeyser

Contents:
"Categories of Number in Brazilian Portuguese"
Patrick Farrell

"Fox-faced and Badger-faced Women: Japanese Schematic Categories Kitune-gao
and Tanuki-gao"
Debra J. Occhi

"Space, Time, and Metaphor in Hupa"
Sean O'Neill

"Language and Longevity"
Scott Rex

"Men, Fire, and Civilized Things"
David Baronti

Avilable excusively on the world wide web at
http://pubweb.ucdavis.edu/Documents/LP/linghp36.html

We publish the tables of contents of current journal issues and working
papers if they are of reasonable length; and we maintain journal backlists
on our listserv.  Our resources, however, do not allow us to post the tables
of contents of books.

Available journal backlists include:
	LI lst       (Linguistic Inquiry)
	compling lst (Computational Linguistics)
        NALA lst     (Natural Language and Linguistic Theory)
        CAHIERS LST  (Les Cahiers de Grammaire)
	AIReview lst (Artificial Intelligence Review)

To retrieve a backlist, send the message:
    get <listname> linguist                      Ex:  get LI lst linguist
    listserv at tamvm1.tamu.edu