7.756, TOC: Proceedings of the 1995 Eastern States Conference on Lx

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sat May 25 04:31:58 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-756. Fri May 24 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  65

Subject: 7.756, TOC: Proceedings of the 1995 Eastern States Conference on Lx

Editor for this issue: lveselin at emunix.emich.edu (Ljuba Veselinova)
At the end of the issue is a statement of our policy regarding TOCs
and instructions on retrieving backlists of journal TOCs from our listserv.

----------------------------- Messages --------------------------------

Przezdziecki, Marek & Lindsay J. Whaley (eds.), ESCOL '95 (Proceedings of
the 1995 Eastern States
        Conference on Linguistics).  398 pages, paperbound.
        COST:  $22.00 (non-students), $20.00 (students)

This volume contains 35 papers, with contributions from the following
authors:  David Basilico, Zeljko Boskovic, Donald G. Churma and Yili Shi,
William D. Davies and Stanley Dubinsky, Samira Farwaneh, Steven Gross, Eric
Haeberli, Koji Hoshi, Roumyana Izvorski, Christopher Kennedy, Jeong-Seok
Kim, Robert Knippen, Fumiko Kumashiro, Eun-Joo Kwak, Kwangho Lee, Sechang
Lee, Barbara Luka, James D. McCawley, Naomi Nagy and Donna Jo Napoli, Lynn
Nichols, Shuichi Nobe, Mari Broman Olsen, Sandeep Prasada, Milagrosa
Ramos-Santacruz, Deborah Schlindwein Schmidt, Keun-Won Sohn, Grace Song,
Chang-Kook Suh, Josef Taglicht, Ellen Thompson, Hiroyuki Ura, Lindsay J.
Whaley, Maarten de Wind, Mary Wu, Ed Zoerner.

To find out how to order, or for more information on the contents of this
and other titles, please contact CLC Publications at
books at plab.dmll.cornell.edu.

We publish the tables of contents of current journal issues and working
papers if they are of reasonable length; and we maintain journal backlists
on our listserv.  Our resources, however, do not allow us to post the tables
of contents of books.

Available journal backlists include:
	LI lst       (Linguistic Inquiry)
	compling lst (Computational Linguistics)
        NALA lst     (Natural Language and Linguistic Theory)
        CAHIERS LST  (Les Cahiers de Grammaire)
	AIReview lst (Artificial Intelligence Review)

To retrieve a backlist, send the message:
    get <listname> linguist                      Ex:  get LI lst linguist
    listserv at tamvm1.tamu.edu