7.764, Qs: Prolog,Address,Search,Fricatives,Fonts,Acquisition

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sun May 26 14:38:21 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-764. Sun May 26 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  206

Subject: 7.764, Qs: Prolog,Address,Search,Fricatives,Fonts,Acquisition

Date:  Fri, 24 May 1996 09:55:51 +0200
From:  tiberius-carole at diogenes.hcuge.ch (Carole TIBERIUS)
Subject:   morphological formalisms in Prolog

2)
Date:  Fri, 24 May 1996 10:59:43 GMT
From:  MFCSTJH at fs1.art.man.ac.uk (John Hutton)
Subject:  Address information

3)
Date:  Fri, 24 May 1996 09:56:19 EDT
From:  ewb2 at cornell.edu (E. Wayles Browne)
Subject:  Hofstadter, "waterstuff"

4)
Date:  Fri, 24 May 1996 15:30:57 MDT
From:  Wim.Zonneveld at let.ruu.nl (Wim Zonneveld)
Subject:  onset fricatives

5)
Date:  Fri, 24 May 1996 13:36:12 -0000
From:  PICARD at vax2.concordia.ca (MARC PICARD)
Subject:  Phonetic fonts

6)
Date:  Fri, 24 May 1996 16:05:32 CDT
From:  jkonopak at uoknor.edu (John Konopak)
Subject:  Query: Language Acquisition and Ideology

Date:  Fri, 24 May 1996 09:55:51 +0200
From:  tiberius-carole at diogenes.hcuge.ch (Carole TIBERIUS)

Dear Linguist,

I'm looking for morphological formalisms (preferably two-level based)
in Prolog that are suitable for generation. It has to be integrated
in a Quintus Prolog environment.
Any suggestions are welcome.

Carole Tiberius

<tiberius-carole at diogenes.hcuge.ch>