7.1543, Qs: Children's writing, Japanese, Thesauri data

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sat Nov 2 13:43:22 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1543. Sat Nov 2 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  126

Subject: 7.1543, Qs: Children's writing, Japanese, Thesauri data

Associate Editors: Ljuba Veselinova <lveselin at emunix.emich.edu>
                   Ann Dizdar <dizdar at tam2000.tamu.edu>
Assistant Editor:  Sue Robinson <robinson at emunix.emich.edu>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <rreck at emunix.emich.edu>

Date:  Thu, 31 Oct 1996 15:38:50 GMT
From:  eiamjw at comp.lancs.ac.uk ("Martin Wynne")
Subject:  Q: viewpoint in children's writing

2)
Date:  Fri, 01 Nov 1996 11:37:56 +0800
From:  s22241 at cc.ntnu.edu.tw (Kathy Kuo)
Subject:  about Japanese

3)
Date:  Wed, 30 Oct 1996 22:42:02 EST
From:  amurzaku at freemark.com (Aleksander Murzaku)
Subject:  Thesauri data

Date:  Thu, 31 Oct 1996 15:38:50 GMT
From:  eiamjw at comp.lancs.ac.uk ("Martin Wynne")

I am interested to hear about any work, completed or in progress, in
the investigation of either:

(i) linguistic viewpoint
(ii) speech and thought presentation (aka reported speech etc)

but ONLY in writing by children or in books written for children. I'm
particuarly interested in the 7-9 year age range, but I'd like to hear
about studies on any age range. Thanks, I'll summarise to the list,

-
Martin Wynne                    M.Wynne at lancaster.ac.uk
                                phone: 01524 593881
Department of Linguistics and   fax: 01524 593608
      Modern English Language
Lancaster University            Room: Secams A14
Lancaster
UK - LA1 4YT            http://www.ling.lancs.ac.uk/staff/martin/martin.htm