7.1568, Qs: Often, Orthographic syntax, Minimal responses

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Wed Nov 6 14:19:23 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1568. Wed Nov 6 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  125

Subject: 7.1568, Qs: Often, Orthographic syntax, Minimal responses

Associate Editors: Ljuba Veselinova <lveselin at emunix.emich.edu>
                   Ann Dizdar <dizdar at tam2000.tamu.edu>
Assistant Editor:  Sue Robinson <robinson at emunix.emich.edu>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <rreck at emunix.emich.edu>

Editor for this issue: robinson at emunix.emich.edu (Susan Robinson)

Date:  Tue, 05 Nov 1996 14:08:41 GMT
From:  Renelb01 at TIGGER.STCLOUD.MSUS.EDU (Renelb01)
Subject:  often

2)
Date:  Tue, 05 Nov 1996 17:40:16 EST
From:  pesetsk at MIT.EDU (David Pesetsky)
Subject:  Orthographic morphology and orthographic syntax

3)
Date:  Tue, 05 Nov 1996 13:09:26 +0200
From:  annica.berg at mail.ling.uu.se
Subject:  minimal responses

Date:  Tue, 05 Nov 1996 14:08:41 GMT
From:  Renelb01 at TIGGER.STCLOUD.MSUS.EDU (Renelb01)

I'm an undergrad working on a small research paper on the pronunciation
of the word "often".  (Whether or not the t is pronounced)  So far I've
been unable to locate any studies that have looked specifically at this
feature.  Does anyone know of any previous studies or any leads?  I can
be reached at lovesj01 at tigger.stcloud.msus.edu if you have any
information that might be helpful.
Thanks.
Suzy Lovestrand