7.1572, TOC: Perspectives on Spanish Linguistics, Vol. 1

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Thu Nov 7 05:08:39 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1572. Wed Nov 6 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  110

Subject: 7.1572, TOC: Perspectives on Spanish Linguistics, Vol. 1

Associate Editors: Ljuba Veselinova <lveselin at emunix.emich.edu>
                   Ann Dizdar <dizdar at tam2000.tamu.edu>
Assistant Editor:  Sue Robinson <robinson at emunix.emich.edu>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <rreck at emunix.emich.edu>

Editor for this issue: lveselin at emunix.emich.edu (Ljuba Veselinova)
At the end of the issue is a statement of our policy regarding TOCs
and instructions on retrieving backlists of journal TOCs from our listserv.

----------------------------- Messages --------------------------------

       NEW      NEW      NEW      NEW      NEW      NEW      NEW      NEW

                     PERSPECTIVES  ON  SPANISH  LINGUISTICS

                      Volume Series on Spanish Linguistics
                                ISSN 1089-7844
                                     UCLA

                                    Vol. 1

Contains contributions in Syntax, Semantics, Pragmatics,
Phonology, Language Acquisition and Historical Linguistics by
researchers from the United States and Spain.

 Contents:

- Ignacio Bosque (Universidad Complutense, Madrid): "On
Specificity and Adjective Position"

- Eduardo Bustos (UNED, Madrid) and Francisco Aliaga (Universidad
Complutense, Madrid): "Indicative, Subjunctive and Context".

- Victoria Escandell-Vidal (UNED, Madrid): "Intonation and
Procedural Encoding in Interrogatives"

- John Grinstead (UCLA): "Morphological Underspecification and
Overt Subjects in Child Catalan and Spanish"

- Javier Gutierrez-Rexach (UCLA): "Parallel Scope and Ellipsis"

- Marta Lujan (University of Texas at Austin): "A Syntactic
Parameter of the Lexicon"

- Marta Lujan (University of Texas at Austin) and Claudia Parodi
(UCLA): "Clitic Doubling and the Acquisition of Agreement in Spanish"

- A. Carlos Quicoli (UCLA): "Stress Domains and Diphthongization
in Spanish"

- Luis Silva-Villar (UCLA): "Suppletive and Non-Suppletive
Imperatives"

- Subject and Name Index

 Edited by Javier Gutierrez-Rexach and Luis Silva-Villar

 Volume price: $18 Shipping & Handling: US and Canada $5; rest of
 the world $5 (surface mail), $10 (air mail)

 If you want to order a copy please send a check payable to one
 of the editors to the following addresses:

 Javier Gutierrez-Rexach Luis Silva-Villar Department of
 Linguistics Department of Spanish and Portuguese UCLA UCLA 405
 Hilgard Avenue 405 Hilgard Avenue Los Angeles, CA 90095-1543 Los
 Angeles, CA 90095-1532 USA USA

 For further information about this or other projected volumes,
 contact the editors at gutier at ucla.edu and lsilvav at ucla.edu

We publish the tables of contents of current journal issues and
working papers if they are of reasonable length; and we maintain
journal backlists on our listserv.  Our resources, however, do not
allow us to post the tables of contents of books.

Available journal backlists include:
	AFRICAINE LST (Linquistique Africaine)
	AIReview lst (Artificial Intelligence Review)
        CAHIERS LST  (Les Cahiers de Grammaire)
	compling lst (Computational Linguistics)
	LI lst       (Linguistic Inquiry)
        NALA lst     (Natural Language and Linguistic Theory)

To retrieve a backlist, send the message:
    get <listname> linguist                      Ex:  get LI lst linguist
    listserv at tamvm1.tamu.edu