7.1576, TOC: On-CALL: Australian Journal of Computers & Lg Education

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Thu Nov 7 07:25:01 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1576. Thu Nov 7 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  73

Subject: 7.1576, TOC: On-CALL: Australian Journal of Computers & Lg Education

Associate Editors: Ljuba Veselinova <lveselin at emunix.emich.edu>
                   Ann Dizdar <dizdar at tam2000.tamu.edu>
Assistant Editor:  Sue Robinson <robinson at emunix.emich.edu>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <rreck at emunix.emich.edu>

Editor for this issue: lveselin at emunix.emich.edu (Ljuba Veselinova)
At the end of the issue is a statement of our policy regarding TOCs
and instructions on retrieving backlists of journal TOCs from our listserv.

----------------------------- Messages --------------------------------
On-CALL: The Australian Journal of Computers and Language Education

Table of Contents,

Vol.10 No. 3 (September 1996)

Articles

Intelligent Computer-Assisted Language Learning
Michael Harrington

Communicative CALL: focus on the interaction produced by CALL software
Paul Seedhouse

Report on the CALICO '96 Conference
Debra Hoven

Book Review: "The Power of CALL"
Michael Levy

Search Engine Review: "Alta Vista"
David Wright

For further information on OnCALL, go to the Web site at URL
http://www.cltr.uq.oz.au:8000/oncall

We publish the tables of contents of current journal issues and
working papers if they are of reasonable length; and we maintain
journal backlists on our listserv.  Our resources, however, do not
allow us to post the tables of contents of books.

Available journal backlists include:
	AFRICAINE LST (Linquistique Africaine)
	AIReview lst (Artificial Intelligence Review)
        CAHIERS LST  (Les Cahiers de Grammaire)
	compling lst (Computational Linguistics)
	LI lst       (Linguistic Inquiry)
        NALA lst     (Natural Language and Linguistic Theory)

To retrieve a backlist, send the message:
    get <listname> linguist                      Ex:  get LI lst linguist
    listserv at tamvm1.tamu.edu