7.1586, FYI: New journal, Thesauri lists (re vol-7-1543)

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sat Nov 9 15:17:01 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1586. Sat Nov 9 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  97

Subject: 7.1586, FYI: New journal, Thesauri lists (re vol-7-1543)

Associate Editors: Ljuba Veselinova <lveselin at emunix.emich.edu>
                   Ann Dizdar <dizdar at tam2000.tamu.edu>
Assistant Editor:  Sue Robinson <robinson at emunix.emich.edu>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <rreck at emunix.emich.edu>

Date:  Wed, 06 Nov 1996 09:42:31 GMT
From:  MFCEPDD at fs1.art.man.ac.uk (David Denison)
Subject:  English Language and Linguistics

2)
Date:  Mon, 04 Nov 1996 10:06:51 EST
From:  amurzaku at freemark.com (Aleksander Murzaku)
Subject:  Thesauri lists (re vol-7-1543)

Date:  Wed, 06 Nov 1996 09:42:31 GMT
From:  MFCEPDD at fs1.art.man.ac.uk (David Denison)

The new journal ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LINGUISTICS (first issue May
1997) will have an important contribution to make in both present-day
English studies and English historical linguistics.  Full details can
be found on our revised WWW pages, available at sites in the USA and
UK.  Try either of the following

(Europe)      http://www.cup.cam.ac.uk/Journals/JNLSCAT/ell/ell.html
(N. America)  http://www.cup.org/Journals/JNLSCAT/ell/ell.html

for a statement of policy and the names of editors and editorial
board members.  There are instructions for contributors (including
style sheet), information for potential subscribers, and a new link
to an up-to-date list of forthcoming articles.

Bas Aarts, David Denison and Richard Hogg

Editorial e-mail address:  ell at ucl.ac.uk

David Denison                         |  e-mail:  d.denison at man.ac.uk
Dept of English and American Studies  |  tel:     +44 (0)161-275 3154
University of Manchester              |  fax:     +44 (0)161-275 3256
Manchester M13 9PL      ______________|
UK.                    | http://www.art.man.ac.uk/english/davidd.html