7.1635, FYI: Applied Lx Association of Australia, Articles

The Linguist List linguist at unix.tamu.edu
Wed Nov 20 17:40:06 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1635. Wed Nov 20 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  80

Subject: 7.1635, FYI: Applied Lx Association of Australia, Articles

Moderators: Anthony Rodrigues Aristar: Texas A&M U. <aristar at unix.tamu.edu>

Associate Editors: Ljuba Veselinova <lveselin at emunix.emich.edu>
                   Ann Dizdar <dizdar at unix.tamu.edu>
Assistant Editor:  Sue Robinson <robinson at emunix.emich.edu>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <rreck at emunix.emich.edu>

Editor for this issue: lveselin at emunix.emich.edu (Ljuba Veselinova)

Date:  Tue, 19 Nov 1996 08:22:39 +1000
From:  peterw at lingua.cltr.uq.OZ.AU (Peter White)
Subject:  ALAA Discussion group

2)
Date:  Tue, 19 Nov 1996 09:53:32 +0900
From:  gooley at tmic.tit.ac.kr (Pat Gooley)
Subject:  Articles

Date:  Tue, 19 Nov 1996 08:22:39 +1000
From:  peterw at lingua.cltr.uq.OZ.AU (Peter White)

			ALAA Goes Electronic

The Applied Linguistics Association of Australia now has its own
on-line discussion group.  The group is called APPLIX and was
established several years ago as a forum for discussing applied
linguistic matters.  The ALAA executive has agreed that ALAA requires
a greater presence on the Internet and the Centre for Language
Teaching and Research at The University of Queensland has consented to
have APPLIX become the official on-line discussion group for ALAA.

To subscribe to APPLIX, send an email message to:
	majordomo at cltr.uq.oz.au

Put nothing on the Subject: line.

The body of the message should read
	subscribe applix