7.1664, Qs: English & Swedish phonemes, Czech, Radio phone-ins

The Linguist List linguist at unix.tamu.edu
Mon Nov 25 01:54:02 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1664. Sun Nov 24 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  115

Subject: 7.1664, Qs: English & Swedish phonemes, Czech, Radio phone-ins

Moderators: Anthony Rodrigues Aristar: Texas A&M U. <aristar at unix.tamu.edu>

Associate Editors: Ljuba Veselinova <lveselin at emunix.emich.edu>
                   Ann Dizdar <dizdar at unix.tamu.edu>
Assistant Editor:  Sue Robinson <robinson at emunix.emich.edu>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <rreck at emunix.emich.edu>

Editor for this issue: robinson at emunix.emich.edu (Susan Robinson)

Date:  Thu, 21 Nov 1996 09:26:54 +1000
From:  peterw at lingua.cltr.uq.OZ.AU (Peter White)
Subject:  English & Swedish Phoneme lists

2)
Date:  Thu, 21 Nov 1996 09:06:58 EST
From:  aklanika at indiana.edu (Allen Ray Klanika)
Subject:  Dialects of European Czech

3)
Date:  Thu, 21 Nov 1996 14:23:02 GMT
From:  lnpbmgs at ARTS-01.NOVELL.LEEDS.AC.UK ("B.M.G. SETTINERI")
Subject:  TELEPHONE CONVERSATION

Date:  Thu, 21 Nov 1996 09:26:54 +1000
From:  peterw at lingua.cltr.uq.OZ.AU (Peter White)

Can someone please assist Bjoern in his query?  Please respond
directly to him if you can.
Thanks
Peter White

Hello,

My name is Bjoern X Oeqvist (sweden) I am looking for a list of
phonemes and theirfrequency in a) the swedish language and b) the
english language. Can you help me as to where I can find such a list?

In that case, please mail me at "oqvist at kuai.se" or "dark at kuai.se".

Thanks in advance