7.1695, Calls: AI in Education, Human-Computer Conversation

The Linguist List linguist at unix.tamu.edu
Sat Nov 30 18:02:58 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1695. Sat Nov 30 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  462

Subject: 7.1695, Calls: AI in Education, Human-Computer Conversation

Moderators: Anthony Rodrigues Aristar: Texas A&M U. <aristar at unix.tamu.edu>

Associate Editors: Ljuba Veselinova <lveselin at emunix.emich.edu>
                   Ann Dizdar <dizdar at unix.tamu.edu>
Assistant Editor:  Sue Robinson <robinson at emunix.emich.edu>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <rreck at emunix.emich.edu>

Editor for this issue: lveselin at emunix.emich.edu (Ljuba Veselinova)

Please do not use abbreviations or acronyms for your conference
unless you explain them in your text.  Many people outside your
area of specialization will not recognize them.   Thank you for
your cooperation.