7.1374, Qs: Ethno list, Slavic and hist ling, PP focalizing

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sat Oct 5 21:56:12 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1374. Sat Oct 5 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  106

Subject: 7.1374, Qs: Ethno list, Slavic and hist ling, PP focalizing

Associate Editors: Ljuba Veselinova <lveselin at emunix.emich.edu>
                   Ann Dizdar <dizdar at tam2000.tamu.edu>
Assistant Editor:  Sue Robinson <robinson at emunix.emich.edu>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <rreck at emunix.emich.edu>

Date:  Wed, 02 Oct 1996 12:46:30 GMT
From:  john.wheatley at luton.ac.uk ("John Wheatley")
Subject:  Ethno list

2)
Date:  Wed, 02 Oct 1996 03:50:38 +0200
From:  obaumann at stud.uni-frankfurt.de
Subject:  Slavic and hist ling

3)
Date:  Wed, 02 Oct 1996 19:24:31 -0000
From:  cpeust at gwdg.de
Subject:  Qs: PP focalizing

Date:  Wed, 02 Oct 1996 12:46:30 GMT
From:  john.wheatley at luton.ac.uk ("John Wheatley")

Advice on signing up to the ethno list and org comm lists sought.
Thanks in advance.

JSW
Date:  Wed, 02 Oct 1996 03:50:38 +0200
From:  obaumann at stud.uni-frankfurt.de

Dear Subscribers!

I'm working on language change in slavic languages.
Therefore I want to know the addresses of other
linguistic servers which are dealing with these topics,
especially "historical or diachronic linguistics" and
"slavic linguistics".

Thanks in advance
Oliver