7.1404, Qs: Software for drawing trees, Chinese, Intro ling courses

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Wed Oct 9 17:44:26 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1404. Wed Oct 9 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  123

Subject: 7.1404, Qs: Software for drawing trees, Chinese, Intro ling courses

Associate Editors: Ljuba Veselinova <lveselin at emunix.emich.edu>
                   Ann Dizdar <dizdar at tam2000.tamu.edu>
Assistant Editor:  Sue Robinson <robinson at emunix.emich.edu>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <rreck at emunix.emich.edu>

Date:  Tue, 08 Oct 1996 09:35:56 EDT
From:  stang at uci.edu (Sze-Wing Tang)
Subject:  Q: software for drawing trees

2)
Date:  Wed, 09 Oct 1996 13:22:23 PDT
From:  iad at banmatpc.math.acad.bg (Ivan A Derzhanski)
Subject:  Q: Chinese (re)sources sought

3)
Date:  Tue, 08 Oct 1996 23:55:41 PDT
From:  RSWHEELER at cc.weber.edu ("REBECCA S. WHEELER")
Subject:  Intro. Ling. as important in an English major. How to present it?

Date:  Tue, 08 Oct 1996 09:35:56 EDT
From:  stang at uci.edu (Sze-Wing Tang)

Does anyone know whether there is a software for drawing syntactic
trees which is compatible with Windows 95? Please tell me how I can
order such software. Thank you.

Sze-Wing Tang
stang at uci.edu