7.1408, TOC: Studia Germanica Gandensia special issue

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Thu Oct 10 03:16:47 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1408. Wed Oct 9 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  71

Subject: 7.1408, TOC: Studia Germanica Gandensia special issue

Associate Editors: Ljuba Veselinova <lveselin at emunix.emich.edu>
                   Ann Dizdar <dizdar at tam2000.tamu.edu>
Assistant Editor:  Sue Robinson <robinson at emunix.emich.edu>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <rreck at emunix.emich.edu>

Editor for this issue: lveselin at emunix.emich.edu (Ljuba Veselinova)
At the end of the issue is a statement of our policy regarding TOCs
and instructions on retrieving backlists of journal TOCs from our listserv.

----------------------------- Messages --------------------------------

The 40th issue of the journal Studia Germanica Gandensia, a special
issue on "Aspects of Contrastive Verb Valency", is now available.

Contents:

Anne-Marie Simon-Vandenbergen, Johan Taeldeman and Dominique Willems
Introducing CONTRAGRAM or why we need contrastive verb valency
research

Filip Devos
Contrastive verb valency: Overview, criteria, methodology and applications

Dirk Noel
Grammar in bilingual dictionaries: Contrasting English/French dictionaries
and the CVVD

Bart Defrancq
Object complements in English, French and Dutch: Some observations

Dirk Noel and Anne-Marie Simon-Vandenbergen
English AS, French COMME and Dutch ALS introducing object complements: A
metagrammatical comparison

For info on subscriptions/ordering this special issue, contact Vakgroep
Duits - Taalkunde, Universiteit Gent, Blandijnberg 2, B-9000 Gent, Belgium
(fax: +32 9 264 4195).

We publish the tables of contents of current journal issues and working
papers if they are of reasonable length; and we maintain journal backlists
on our listserv.  Our resources, however, do not allow us to post the tables
of contents of books.

Available journal backlists include:
	LI lst       (Linguistic Inquiry)
	compling lst (Computational Linguistics)
        NALA lst     (Natural Language and Linguistic Theory)
        CAHIERS LST  (Les Cahiers de Grammaire)
	AIReview lst (Artificial Intelligence Review)

To retrieve a backlist, send the message:
    get <listname> linguist                      Ex:  get LI lst linguist
    listserv at tamvm1.tamu.edu