7.1475, TOC: Child Language Teaching & Therapy

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sat Oct 19 19:51:44 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1475. Sat Oct 19 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  65

Subject: 7.1475, TOC: Child Language Teaching & Therapy

Associate Editors: Ljuba Veselinova <lveselin at emunix.emich.edu>
                   Ann Dizdar <dizdar at tam2000.tamu.edu>
Assistant Editor:  Sue Robinson <robinson at emunix.emich.edu>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <rreck at emunix.emich.edu>

Editor for this issue: lveselin at emunix.emich.edu (Ljuba Veselinova)
At the end of the issue is a statement of our policy regarding TOCs
and instructions on retrieving backlists of journal TOCs from our listserv.