7.1488, Qs: Online study, Lojban or Loglan, _watch_ as verb

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Wed Oct 23 15:31:20 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1488. Wed Oct 23 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  116

Subject: 7.1488, Qs: Online study, Lojban or Loglan, _watch_ as verb

Associate Editors: Ljuba Veselinova <lveselin at emunix.emich.edu>
                   Ann Dizdar <dizdar at tam2000.tamu.edu>
Assistant Editor:  Sue Robinson <robinson at emunix.emich.edu>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <rreck at emunix.emich.edu>

Date:  Mon, 21 Oct 1996 12:38:35 PDT
From:  slanders at cymbal.aix.calpoly.edu (Scott Alan Landers)
Subject:  help with online study

2)
Date:  Mon, 21 Oct 1996 14:02:35 CDT
From:  kate at global2000.net (Kate Gladstone & Andrew Haber)
Subject:  Where can I find info re conlang "Lojban" or "Loglan"?

3)
Date:  Tue, 22 Oct 1996 20:47:59 BST
From:  dick at linguistics.ucl.ac.uk (Dick Hudson)
Subject:  WATCH

Date:  Mon, 21 Oct 1996 12:38:35 PDT
From:  slanders at cymbal.aix.calpoly.edu (Scott Alan Landers)

I am looking for online data for an historical study or study of
change in progress and I hope you can help.  I am looking for a
corpora or online database of transcripts of spoken English.  So far,
I have been unable to locate anything of the sort.  I would appreciate
if you could point me to an FTP, Gopher or Web site with this
information.

Please reply directly to me.  Thank you for your help.

Scott Landers
California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo