7.1523, Qs: NICE properties, Lang variation, Repertoires of letters

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Mon Oct 28 14:13:10 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1523. Mon Oct 28 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  127

Subject: 7.1523, Qs: NICE properties, Lang variation, Repertoires of letters

Associate Editors: Ljuba Veselinova <lveselin at emunix.emich.edu>
                   Ann Dizdar <dizdar at tam2000.tamu.edu>
Assistant Editor:  Sue Robinson <robinson at emunix.emich.edu>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <rreck at emunix.emich.edu>

Date:  Sun, 27 Oct 1996 19:54:53 +0100
From:  maya at paris7.jussieu.fr (Marina Yaguello)
Subject:  NICE properties

2)
Date:  Sun, 27 Oct 1996 21:14:43 EST
From:  dumasb at utk.edu ("Bethany K. Dumas")
Subject:  Multiple Personality and Dialect/Language Variation

3)
Date:  Mon, 28 Oct 1996 13:45:15 +0100
From:  everson at indigo.ie (Michael Everson)
Subject:  Repertoires of European Letters: Draft Four

Date:  Sun, 27 Oct 1996 19:54:53 +0100
From:  maya at paris7.jussieu.fr (Marina Yaguello)

Dear Linguists
I am trying to remember the meaning and source of the acronym NICE
referring to properties of English auxiliary verbs.  Thank you in
advance

Marina Yaguello
Professor of linguistics
U.of Paris 7-Denis Diderot