7.1528, Qs: Email processing, A phrase origin,Spoken lg in caricatures

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Wed Oct 30 08:08:35 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1528. Wed Oct 30 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  105

Subject: 7.1528, Qs: Email processing, A phrase origin,Spoken lg in caricatures

Associate Editors: Ljuba Veselinova <lveselin at emunix.emich.edu>
                   Ann Dizdar <dizdar at tam2000.tamu.edu>
Assistant Editor:  Sue Robinson <robinson at emunix.emich.edu>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <rreck at emunix.emich.edu>

Editor for this issue: lveselin at emunix.emich.edu (Ljuba Veselinova)

Date:  Mon, 28 Oct 1996 12:36:24 GMT
From:  H.Khosravi at dcs.shef.ac.uk (Hamid Khosravi)
Subject:  Request for information on extraction of content from email

2)
Date:  Mon, 28 Oct 1996 13:10:04 CST
From:  mschildk at greens1.elgin.cc.il.us (Marge Schildknecht)
Subject:  ollie, ollie, oxen free

3)
Date:  Tue, 29 Oct 1996 16:01:34 +0100
From:  s-hilgen at uiuc.edu (Suzanne K. Hilgendorf)
Subject:  Q: refs for spoken lang in caricatures

Date:  Mon, 28 Oct 1996 12:36:24 GMT
From:  H.Khosravi at dcs.shef.ac.uk (Hamid Khosravi)

Hello,

I am researching the automatic extraction of pragmatic and linguistic
content of emails. I would appreciate it if anybody knows of any
related work in this area.

Thanks,

Yours sincerely
Hamid Khosravi