7.1221, Qs: Research in CMC, Arctic fieldwork, Intro German ling text

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Mon Sep 2 15:14:45 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1221. Mon Sep 2 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  121

Subject: 7.1221, Qs: Research in CMC, Arctic fieldwork, Intro German ling text

Date:  Thu, 29 Aug 1996 19:11:47 CDT
From:  DUBARTELL at edinboro.edu
Subject:  researchers in CMC

2)
Date:  Sun, 01 Sep 1996 17:24:17 EDT
From:  cloutier at nunanet.com (Stephane Cloutier)
Subject:  Arctic

3)
Date:  Sun, 01 Sep 1996 02:42:33 GMT
From:  cpape at ibm.net (Charles Pape)
Subject:  Introductory German Linguistics Text

Date:  Thu, 29 Aug 1996 19:11:47 CDT
From:  DUBARTELL at edinboro.edu

Hello All.  I would like to put together a mailing list of all of us
who work in the area of discourse studies on CMC (computer-mediated
communication).  If you are interested, please send me your name,
e-mail address and a brief statement of your particular research
interests in CMC.  Many graduate students from all over the world have
contacted me about their interesting work in CMC and I'd like to offer
them a list of research contacts which might help them in their
graduate research.  Please include a list of your publications on CMC
as well.  I will post a summary.

Deborah DuBartell

Deborah DuBartell, Ph.D.
Linguistics Program