7.1236, FYI: Foreign lg assoc, LANGUAGE book reviews, COLING-96

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Fri Sep 6 14:43:32 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1236. Fri Sep 6 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  162

Subject: 7.1236, FYI: Foreign lg assoc, LANGUAGE book reviews, COLING-96

Date:  Wed, 04 Sep 1996 14:52:51 MDT
From:  esalas at msuvx2.memphis.edu (Edelmiro Salas)
Subject:  Associacion de coordinadore

2)
Date:  Sun, 01 Sep 1996 12:28:19 PDT
From:  LLangrev at wscgate.wsc.edu (Langrev Langrev)
Subject:  LANGUAGE Book notices

3)
Date:  Thu, 05 Sep 1996 15:19:47 +0700
From:  col96 at cst.ku.dk ("'COLING 96'")
Subject:  Proceedings of COLING-96

Date:  Wed, 04 Sep 1996 14:52:51 MDT
From:  esalas at msuvx2.memphis.edu (Edelmiro Salas)

Hay una asociacion nacional de coordinadores.  La quota anual es de
solo $15 y me parece que nos conviene. Si quieres unirte, mandale una
carta como la siguiente:

Prof. Janine Spencer
Multi Media Learning Center
Kresge 48
Northwestern University
Evanston, IL 60208-2201

Dear Professor Spencer:

I wish to become a member of the American Association of University
Supervisors and Coordinators of Foreign Language Programs.  I sending
you the requested information:

1.      Edelmiro Salas Gonzalez
        University of Memphis
        Dept. of Foreign Languages, 375 Dun Bldg. Memphis, TN 38152
        (901) 678-3152 (work)
        (901) 382-5221 (home)
        esalas at cc.memphis.edu
        Spanish

2.  I participate in the LSA (Linguistic Society of America) and the
AAT= SP.

I am enclosing check in the ammount of $15 to cover my dues.

Thank you for attention and help with my request.

Sincerely,

Edelmiro Salas
Assitant Professor of Spanish and Linguistics

Edelmiro Salas, Asst. Prof. of Spanish & Linguistics Voice: (901)
678-315= 2 Dept. of Foreign Languages, 375 Dunn Bldg.  Fax: (901)
678-533= 8 The University of Memphis, Memphis, TN 38152
esalas at cc.memphis.edu