7.1254, Qs: Skandinavistik, Grad school in UK, Language policy

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Tue Sep 10 16:51:23 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1254. Tue Sep 10 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  106

Subject: 7.1254, Qs: Skandinavistik, Grad school in UK, Language policy

Date:  Mon, 09 Sep 1996 09:37:21 +0300
From:  jklindst at waltari.Helsinki.FI (Jan K Lindstrom)
Subject:  Skandinavistik

2)
Date:  Mon, 09 Sep 1996 11:18:24 BST
From:  glynis.baguley at economics.oxford.ac.uk (Glynis Baguley)
Subject:  Request for help - application to a UK university

3)
Date:  Mon, 09 Sep 1996 13:27:56 BST
From:  jrouhie at service1.uky.edu (J. Rouhier-Willoughby)
Subject:  Language Policy

Date:  Mon, 09 Sep 1996 09:37:21 +0300
From:  jklindst at waltari.Helsinki.FI (Jan K Lindstrom)

Hello,

I would need to contact Otmar Werner, Professor in 'Skandinavistik' in
Germany. Could anyone inform me about his e-mail or conventional mail
address? I am sorry to bother you with this kind of trivia, but my
searches on the web have not given any result and this is very
important to me!

Many thanks - Jan Lindstrom
	      Scandinavian languages and literature
	      University of Helsinki