7.1274, Qs: Bilingualism, Sanskrit Chinese, Consonant + Y in English

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Fri Sep 13 22:08:08 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1274. Fri Sep 13 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  192

Subject: 7.1274, Qs: Bilingualism, Sanskrit Chinese, Consonant + Y in English

Date:  Thu, 12 Sep 1996 10:47:35 EDT
From:  demod at gusun.acc.georgetown.edu (Douglas Demo)
Subject:  research on bilingualism

2)
Date:  Thu, 12 Sep 1996 16:17:48 CDT
From:  kozonoj at gunet.georgetown.edu (Joseph Kozono)
Subject:  Sanskrit Chinese

3)
Date:  Thu, 12 Sep 1996 16:28:36 CDT
From:  dharris at las-inc.com (Dave Harris)
Subject:  Consonant + Y

Date:  Thu, 12 Sep 1996 10:47:35 EDT
From:  demod at gusun.acc.georgetown.edu (Douglas Demo)

Dear Linguists,
  I am currently writing a paper on Spanish-English bilinguals in the
US, more specifically, on those persons who have acquired Spanish at
home yet have not had any formal exposure to the language
(ie. classroom).  In addition, this subset of bilinguals should also
have acquired English through formal exposure via the American
educational system.  I would appreciate any available references
regarding this particular class of bilingual speaker.  Please send any
info. to:

		demod at gusun.georgetown.edu
Thanks in advance for any suggestions...

Douglas A. Demo
Dept. of Spanish
Georgetown University