7.1276, Qs: Gay/lesbian data (correction), Ling description of ASL

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Fri Sep 13 22:57:42 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1276. Fri Sep 13 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  80

Subject: 7.1276, Qs: Gay/lesbian data (correction), Ling description of ASL

Date:  Thu, 12 Sep 1996 17:51:06 CDT
From:  frenck at students.uiuc.edu (Susan Frenck)
Subject:  gay/lesbian data correction

2)
Date:  Fri, 13 Sep 1996 11:32:33 EDT
From:  Bauman_Duo at msn.com ("David Bauman")
Subject:  Linguistic description of ASL

Date:  Thu, 12 Sep 1996 17:51:06 CDT
From:  frenck at students.uiuc.edu (Susan Frenck)

[Editor's note: A query regarding gay and lesbian data was published
in Volume 7-1267. It was addressed as though it was from
"motohash at students.uiuc.edu". The correct address for responses to
this request is "frenck at students.uiuc.edu".  The message is repeated
here for your convenience.}

I'm beginning work on my diss. and am looking for any natural spoken
data from gay and/or lesbian speakers. Ideally I would like
conversations involving gay and lesbian couples, but settle for
whatever is available. Can you help me with this?

Thanks!
Susan Frenck
Department of Linguistics
frenck at uiuc.edu