7.1320, Disc: Ergatives in lang acq

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Tue Sep 24 13:11:57 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1320. Tue Sep 24 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  135

Subject: 7.1320, Disc: Ergatives in lang acq

Date:  Thu, 19 Sep 1996 23:21:43 PDT
From:  oshita at scf-fs.usc.edu (oshita)
Subject:  clarification of sum on ergatigves in L1 acq

2)
Date:  Fri, 20 Sep 1996 15:30:19 +0800
From:  dwible at simon.pu.edu.tw (David-Wible)
Subject:  passive ergatives in L2 acq

Date:  Thu, 19 Sep 1996 23:21:43 PDT
From:  oshita at scf-fs.usc.edu (oshita)

Dear Linguists,

In my recent summary on "passives" on ergatives in L1 acquisition, one
of the reference I listed was incomplete.  Prof. Frank Wijnen provided
the following information as soon as my summary appeared in the List.
I thank him for the information and appologize for the delay in
posting it.

Sincerely,

Hiro Oshita
Dept. of Linguistics
USC

Maaike Verrips & Frank Wijnen (Eds.), The Acquisition of Dutch
(Amsterdam Series in Child Language Development 1). Amsterdam:
Institute for General Linguistics, 1993. 120 pp.

Price: Dfl. 15,--

Contents:

Loekie Elbers, A. van Loon-Vervoorn & M. van Helden-Lankhaar,
`Contrastive usage and the development of lexical organization and
innovative labelling'.
Paula Fikkert, `The acquisition of Dutch stress'.
Claartje Levelt, `Consonant harmony: a reanalysis in terms of
vowel-consonant interaction'.
Maaike Verrips, `Comprehension of passive and anti-causative by Dutch
children'.
Mieke Beers, `Phonological acquisition in Dutch children: subsitution
patterns of continuants'.
Angeliek van Hout, J. Randall & J. Weissenborn, `Acquiring the
unergative-unaccusative distinction.

Ordering information (credit card orders accepted): ASCLD at let.uva.nl

                    |         Frank Wijnen          |
                    |   Utrecht University -- OTS   |