7.1330, Sum: Walker reference

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Tue Sep 24 15:02:56 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1330. Tue Sep 24 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  62

Subject: 7.1330, Sum: Walker reference

Date:  Mon, 23 Sep 1996 14:25:21 +0300
From:  druuskan at cc.helsinki.fi (Deborah D K Ruuskanen)
Subject:  Walker reference

Date:  Mon, 23 Sep 1996 14:25:21 +0300
From:  druuskan at cc.helsinki.fi (Deborah D K Ruuskanen)

Dear Linguist List-ers

THANKS VERY MUCH for your almost immediate reply!  I've had about two
dozen responses already, which just shows how many kind linguists
there are out there willing to take the time and trouble to help
someone who made the cardinal mistake of hand-scribbling bibliographic
data on photocopies, and not checking to make sure it was all there.
Thanks too to all of you who wished me well on my thesis. It gave me a
much-needed boost during this manic-panic phase.

Since some people evinced an interest in actually acquiring the book,
The reference is as follows:

Walker, R.C.S. (Ralph Charles Sutherland). - The coherence theory of
truth: realism, anti-realism, idealism. - London: Routledge, 1988. -
(International library of philosophy).

Note too that it's R.C.S. Walker not R.C.J. Walker. Can't even read my
own handwriting.

I've tried to thank everyone in person, but some of the mail came back
as "showing non-ascii" so my apologies to those persons, and you are
all VERY MUCH APPRRECIATED.

Cheers, DK Ruuskanen
-
Deborah D. Kela Ruuskanen     \  You cannot teach a Man anything,
Leankuja 1, FIN-01420 Vantaa  \    you can only help him find it
druuskan at cc.helsinki.fi       \    within himself.      Galileo