7.1347, Qs: Turn-taking, Affricates, Child lg acquisition & Spanish

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sat Sep 28 00:52:58 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1347. Fri Sep 27 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  97

Subject: 7.1347, Qs: Turn-taking, Affricates, Child lg acquisition & Spanish

Editor for this issue: lveselin at emunix.emich.edu (Ljuba Veselinova)

Date:  Thu, 26 Sep 1996 11:37:09 +0500
From:  radhika at konark.ncst.ernet.in ("Ms. Radhika Mamidi")
Subject:  turn-taking

2)
Date:  Thu, 26 Sep 1996 11:27:00 EDT
From:  szigetva at osiris.elte.hu (Szigetvari Peter)
Subject:  Q: affricates

3)
Date:  Thu, 26 Sep 1996 13:16:19 MDT
From:  Julie.Bruch at Colorado.EDU (bruch julie joy)
Subject:  child language acquisition. spanish

Date:  Thu, 26 Sep 1996 11:37:09 +0500
From:  radhika at konark.ncst.ernet.in ("Ms. Radhika Mamidi")

hello,

i am doing my ph.d from univ. of hyderabad, india.  i am working on
the 'turn-taking techniques' for my thesis. i am concentrating on the
data from Telugu films - most of them being adaptations. so far i have
covered the peripheral areas to some extent ie the history of films,
film theories, theories of adaptations, telugu litt.  etc.  i would
like to get in touch with people working in similar fields especially
those who have written on turn-taking or conversations in general. it
will be of much help to me.

thank you.

Radhika Mamidi [KBCS Div.]               radhika at konark.ncst.ernet.in
NCST, Gulmohar Rd 9, Juhu, Bombay 49.    Tel: 6201606 (o), 6400957 (r)