7.1348, TOC: Linguistique Africaine

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sat Sep 28 15:05:39 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1348. Sat Sep 28 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  130

Subject: 7.1348, TOC: Linguistique Africaine

Editor for this issue: lveselin at emunix.emich.edu (Ljuba Veselinova)
At the end of the issue is a statement of our policy regarding TOCs
and instructions on retrieving backlists of journal TOCs from our listserv.

----------------------------- Messages --------------------------------

We would like to inform you that "Linguistique Africaine" numbers
14 and 15 (1995) are now available.

**************** Linguistique Africaine 14 Contents ****************
			****************

Alain KIHM "Introduction"

Paul LAW and Claire LEFEBVRE "On the relationship between event
determiners and predicate cleft in the kwa langages: the case of
Fongbe"

Paul LAW "L'extraction du sujet interrogatif en creole haitien"

Kasangati K.W. KINYALOLO "Licensing in DP in Fon"

Claire LEFEBVRE "PPs headed by the Fon preposition nU "to" are
syntactic adjuncts"

Danielle DUMAIS "Les proprietes syntaxiques et lexicales du verbe
fE en creole haitien"

John S. LUMSDEN "On the semantic representation of PRAN "take" in
haitian creole"

Claire LEFEBVRE "Les marqueurs preverbaux du fongbe et du creole
haitien: etude de semantique comparative"

INFORMATIONS ET DOCUMENTS

Colloques Ouvrages recus

COMPTES RENDUS ET COMMENTAIRES

Eugene SHIMAMUNGU De la grammaire de l'eondo a une theorie du
mot.  Essai de linguistique guillaumienne dans le domaine
bantu. Parir, Didier-Erudition, Collection Linguistique n0 24,
204 p., 1992 (Jean Tabi-Manga).

*************** Linguistique Africaine 15 Contents *****************
			***************

Alain DELPLANQUE "Que signifient les classes nominales. L'exemple
du moore, langue gur."

Monaster RAMER "The unreality of morphophonemes in Zambuk Tera
Sound Change"

Issa TAKASSI "Longueur vocalique et gouvernement syllabique en
Ncam"

Anne ZRIBI-HERTZ et Jean-Francois HANNE "Pronoms, determinants et
relatives en bambara de Bamako"

INFORMATIONS ET DOCUMENTS

Ouvrages recus et parutions nouvelles Theses de linguistique
africaine

COMPTES RENDUS ET COMMENTAIRES

D. Creissels. Apercu sur les structures phonologiques des langues
africaines. (G. Manessy)

are sold on a volume year basis.  Rate is 180 French Francs. Back
issues: 100 French Francs.  Outside France, please, only pay by
check or international money order converted in French Francs.
For subscription orders or editorial mail please write to:

Linguistique Africaine s/c Suzy Platiel - INALCO 2, rue de LILLE
75343 Paris CEDEX 07 FRANCE

or send e-mail to: cassian at worldnet.net

We publish the tables of contents of current journal issues and working
papers if they are of reasonable length; and we maintain journal backlists
on our listserv.  Our resources, however, do not allow us to post the tables
of contents of books.

Available journal backlists include:
	LI lst       (Linguistic Inquiry)
	compling lst (Computational Linguistics)
        NALA lst     (Natural Language and Linguistic Theory)
        CAHIERS LST  (Les Cahiers de Grammaire)
	AIReview lst (Artificial Intelligence Review)

To retrieve a backlist, send the message:
    get <listname> linguist                      Ex:  get LI lst linguist
    listserv at tamvm1.tamu.edu