8.471, Sum: Corpora for Greek and Turkish

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Apr 6 05:22:12 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-471. Sun Apr 6 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.471, Sum: Corpora for Greek and Turkish

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>

  During the month of April, you may make credit card donations to
  LINGUIST via the Cascadilla Press web site:
                  http://www.cascadilla.com/linglist.html
  If you believe LINGUIST is a valuable service, please contribute to
  the LINGUIST Editorial Support Fund, which pays our student editors.

Editor for this issue: Ljuba Veselinova <ljuba at linguistlist.org>