8.500, FYI: Lg policy, Semiotics, Communication

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Apr 11 18:53:03 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-500. Fri Apr 11 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.500, FYI: Lg policy, Semiotics, Communication

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>

  During the month of April, you may make credit card donations to
  LINGUIST via the Cascadilla Press web site:
                  http://www.cascadilla.com/linglist.html
  If you believe LINGUIST is a valuable service, please contribute to
  the LINGUIST Editorial Support Fund, which pays our student editors.

Editor for this issue: Susan Robinson <sue at linguistlist.org>