8.508, Confs: Pied-piping

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Apr 12 14:33:06 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-508. Sat Apr 12 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.508, Confs: Pied-piping

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>

  During the month of April, you may make credit card donations to
  LINGUIST via the Cascadilla Press web site:
                  http://www.cascadilla.com/linglist.html
  If you believe LINGUIST is a valuable service, please contribute to
  the LINGUIST Editorial Support Fund, which pays our student editors.

Editor for this issue: T. Daniel Seely <seely at linguistlist.org>

We'd appreciate your limiting conference announcements to 150 lines,
so that we can post more than 1 per issue.  Please consider omitting
information useful only to attendees, such as information on housing,
transportation, or rooms and times of sessions.  Please do not use
abbreviations or acronyms for your conference unless you explain
them in your text.  Many people outside your area of specialization
will not recognize them.   Thank you for your cooperation.