8.530, Calls: Writing and Computers 10, NELS 28

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Apr 17 03:51:44 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-530. Wed Apr 16 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.530, Calls: Writing and Computers 10, NELS 28

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>

  During the month of April, you may make credit card donations to
  LINGUIST via the Cascadilla Press web site:
                  http://www.cascadilla.com/linglist.html
  If you believe LINGUIST is a valuable service, please contribute to
  the LINGUIST Editorial Support Fund, which pays our student editors.

Editor for this issue: Susan Robinson <sue at linguistlist.org>

Please do not use abbreviations or acronyms for your conference
unless you explain them in your text.  Many people outside your
area of specialization will not recognize them.   Thank you for
your cooperation.