8.560, FYI: Spectrogram-reading, Vowel Disorders

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Apr 21 17:28:44 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-560. Mon Apr 21 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.560, FYI: Spectrogram-reading, Vowel Disorders

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>

  During the month of April, you may make credit card donations to
  LINGUIST via the Cascadilla Press web site:
                  http://www.cascadilla.com/linglist.html
  If you believe LINGUIST is a valuable service, please contribute to
  the LINGUIST Editorial Support Fund, which pays our student editors.

Editor for this issue: Ljuba Veselinova <ljuba at linguistlist.org>