8.630, Jobs: Processing and programming

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Apr 30 12:36:00 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-630. Wed Apr 30 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.630, Jobs: Processing and programming

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>

  Last chance!  Until May 4, you may make credit card donations to
  LINGUIST via the Cascadilla Press web site:
                  http://www.cascadilla.com/linglist.html
  If you believe LINGUIST is a valuable service, please contribute to
  the LINGUIST Editorial Support Fund, which pays our student editors.

Editor for this issue: T. Daniel Seely <seely at linguistlist.org>