8.1148, Qs: Trees, Italian Applied, Russian diss

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Aug 7 01:16:11 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-1148. Wed Aug 6 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.1148, Qs: Trees, Italian Applied, Russian diss

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>
Assistant Editor:  Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Anthony Rodrigues Aristar <aristar at linguistlist.org>

Date:  6 Aug 97 11:35
From:  P.A.Rowlett at mod-lang.salford.ac.uk
Subject:  Trees

2)
Date:  Wed, 06 Aug 1997 11:39:04 -0700 (MST)
From:  Helene Ossipov <ATHXO at ASUVM.INRE.ASU.EDU>
Subject:  Italian Applied Linguistics

3)
Date:  Tue, 5 Aug 1997 10:14:25 +0100 (BST)
From:  S J Hannahs <S.J.Hannahs at durham.ac.uk>
Subject:  Obtaining a Russian doctoral dissertation

Date:  6 Aug 97 11:35
From:  P.A.Rowlett at mod-lang.salford.ac.uk

Dear all,

This is a call to anyone who has experience of producing syntactic trees
using Corel WordPerfect 7 running under Windows.  My attempts so far have
been very hit and miss.  Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Paul

Dr Paul Rowlett
Head of French