8.1164, Qs: Dissertation, lg teaching, distance lx

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Aug 11 16:56:41 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-1164. Mon Aug 11 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.1164, Qs: Dissertation, lg teaching, distance lx

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>
Assistant Editor:  Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Anthony Rodrigues Aristar <aristar at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Fri, 8 Aug 1997 15:53:49 +0200 (MET DST)
From:  Pia.Kohlmyr at eng.gu.se (Pia Kohlmyr)
Subject:  Search for P.Master's dissertation

2)
Date:  Fri, 08 Aug 1997 21:28:12 -0700
From:  hebers at ix.netcom.com
Subject:  Journals in foreign lang teaching, acquisition, curriculum development

3)
Date:  Sat, 09 Aug 1997 12:46:13 -0700
From:  Tom Cooney <tocsese at tscnet.com>
Subject:  Graduate Studies

Date:  Fri, 8 Aug 1997 15:53:49 +0200 (MET DST)
From:  Pia.Kohlmyr at eng.gu.se (Pia Kohlmyr)

Dear linguists,

Does anyone out there know how I could possibly get hold of a copy of P.
Master's Phd dissertation from 1987, UCLA: "A crosslinguistic interlanguage
analysis of the acquisition of the English article system". In all my
references it says it is 'unpublished'. I think it sounds very interesting
for parts of my own dissertation work. I'm writing about Swedish learners'
written English and one part of it is to investigate the errors in article
usage.

I'd be very grateful for any ideas on where and how to get this
dissertation or any (more recent) similar works on the English articles.
Please answer to my e-mail  Pia.Kohlmyr at eng.gu.se.

Thanks,

Pia Kohlmyr, Phd student
Gothenburg University

Mrs Pia Kohlmyr (PhD student)           Phone:  Int +46 (0)31 773 17 67
Gothenburg University                   E-mail: Pia.Kohlmyr at eng.gu.se
Department of English                   Fax:    Int +46 (0)31 773 47 26
S-412 98 Gothenburg
Sweden