8.1171, FYI: GAILA Inst., ASLLRP, Sem. Tocharian

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Aug 12 17:31:20 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-1171. Tue Aug 12 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.1171, FYI: GAILA Inst., ASLLRP, Sem. Tocharian

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>
Assistant Editor:  Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Date:           Sat, 9 Aug 1997 20:27:24
From:  ALEOFER at ffha.unsj.edu.ar
Subject:        New Research Institute

2)
Date:  Mon, 11 Aug 1997 15:28:50 -0400 (EDT)
From:  Carol Neidle <carol at louis-xiv.bu.edu>
Subject:  ASLLRP / SignStream

3)
Date:  Tue, 12 Aug 1997 12:40:21 +0200
From:  Javier Martinez Garcia <martinez at em.uni-frankfurt.de>
Subject:  Sem: TOCHARIAN

Date:           Sat, 9 Aug 1997 20:27:24
From:  ALEOFER at ffha.unsj.edu.ar

                            G . A . I . L . A .
                         _________________________
        Grupo Autonomo de Investigaciones en Linguistica Aplicada
                           San Juan - Argentina

Dear fellow Linguists;

It is a great honor to introduce you to a new research institute that
has its headquarters in San Juan, a province in the north-west of
Argentina, South America.

We are concerned mainly with problems of Teaching English as a Foreign
Language (TEFL). We do research on Foreign Language Learning and
coordinate courses and debates on different topics within this general
subject.

A lot of information as regards the current state of the art is
available to all those who are interested. Also, it would be
interesting to carry out joint ventures as regards research with other
people around the world.

Please, feel free to contact us through my email address:

                    Leo Ferres
                    email: aleofer at ffha.unsj.edu.ar

Thank you very much, and we sincerely hope that we can share
information and stregthen communication.

                                            Grupo G.A.I.L.A