8.1186, Qs: AAL#,Vietnamese,Spanish

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Aug 17 03:35:48 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-1186. Sat Aug 16 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.1186, Qs: AAL#,Vietnamese,Spanish

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>
Assistant Editor:  Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Brett Churchill <brett at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Fri, 15 Aug 1997 08:40:57 +0100 (BST)
From:  A L Sellami <A.L.Sellami at durham.ac.uk>
Subject:  Re: 8.1182, Confs: URLs for DGfS/CL 97, ALS-98

2)
Date:  Fri, 15 Aug 1997 11:09:16 -0400
From:  Antony Dubach Green <green at fas.ag-berlin.mpg.de>
Subject:  Vietn[a]m

3)
Date:  Sat, 16 Aug 1997 11:11:41 -0400
From:  Sue Gass <sgass at pilot.msu.edu>
Subject:  Spanish frequency word list

Date:  Fri, 15 Aug 1997 08:40:57 +0100 (BST)
From:  A L Sellami <A.L.Sellami at durham.ac.uk>

I am trying to become a member of the Association of Applied Linguistcs.
Could anyone help as to what I should do. Does anyone have the full
address/fax number/e-mail of the association?

Thanks for your help in anticipation.

Abdel-Latif Sellami
a.l.sellami at durham.ac.uk